Verizon FIOS Promotion Codes
Coupon codes are available all over the internet and if you them, they can show up in your email or your smart phone. Merchants are willing to give deep discounts just to get you to try their products or services, and as hard as money is to come by, it’s a savvy shopper that takes advantage of these. However, the merchant doesn’t always make it clear or easy to understand exactly where or when to input the coupon code. Entering it incorrectly can invalidate the code and you won’t get the savings you’re expecting. Getting such a mistake corrected after the fact is often an exercise in frustration with time spent on the phone with customer service so it’s best to do it right in the first place.
Before getting into entering the coupon codes for Verizon Fios specifically, here are some general rules for coupon codes.
1. Read the offer carefully. Know what you’re agreeing to before you agree to it. If you like to keep your options open then a promotion that locks you into a contract for several years, is probably not going to work for you no matter how much money it saves you at the outset. The penalties for breaking some of these contracts can eliminate any initial saving so read carefully and know you can live up to the rules of the coupon.
2. Double check the dates. Just as getting to the cash register and discovering a coupon you were dying to use on a product you wanted to try expired. It’s the same with coupon codes. Most have expiration dates so make sure your coupon code is valid before beginning the process.
3. Dare to compare. If you found this code or it showed up in your email, then chances are, so have others. Compare coupon codes to make sure you’re getting the best deal before you buy.
Keeping these three things in mind will assure that you get the best deal for you.
To use a Verizon Fios coupon code, do the following:
1. Log into the Verizon site. Click plans and pricing to find the best offer for you, that will work with the coupon code you have. The Verizon website also has Live Chat, with representatives that can help you if you have questions.
2. When you know the plan you want, click the Order Now tab to begin the process for ordering your new service. The interface is straight forward and walks you through the ordering process step by step. This is also the part that will show you if Verizon services are available in your area at this time.
3. Once you’re done giving your information, you will be sent to a checkout area for your credit card information. This is where you will be asked for a coupon code if you have one.
4. Enter the coupon code you have and wait for the system to recalculate your totals. This shouldn’t take long.
5. After this, you should be ready to go to the payment area where you will enter your credit or debit card information and you’ll be finished. There should be a confirmation number as well as an email with the same information sent to the email address you provided. Make sure you can locate this email in case you need to make changes to your order. This email will also have your customer identification number if you need to call Verizon for any reason.
Verizon Fios, is a division of Verizon Wireless services, which offers cable television, internet and telephone. There are different bundles offering different services pertaining to internet speed and television programming packages. There are different coupon offers, including some mail in offers, for different bundles so shop carefully to find the bundle that suits your needs at the best possible price.
There are two possible methods for shopping for prices:
• Find the coupon. Look at the coupons that show up in the mail or email, but also do an internet search for the best deal. After you find the coupon, then find the bundle that the coupon is valid on and choose that bundle.
• Find the bundle. Look at what you need for your home and choose the services that will suit you best. Then, once you know the bundle you want, look around for coupons that are valid for that bundle.
Either way, coupon codes can save you a lot of money when used correctly. Just as buying something just because you have a coupon for it, is not a good idea when grocery shopping, the same applies with any coupon. If it’s not what you want or need, then it’s not the right coupon for you.